StepUp Coffee Sample Pack: 6 Bean, Cowboy, Breakfast, Peru, Mexico, Bali
-UNIQUE, HOUSE BLENDS - We are the only coffee company in the world to offer a variety of blends that are exclusive to us.
- SINGLE ORIGIN - Select beans from around the globe and roast them together for a unique taste profile.
- SPECIALTY FLAVORED COFFEE - Our flavored coffees have been carefully crafted by our master roasters. Try one today!-
- Unique, house blends, single origin, specialty flavored, sweet coffee
- Great, for the Espresso meticulous blend of coffee froth and smoothness.
- Cowboy Blend Dark and Medium roasted coffee. Cocoa, caramel, & vanilla tones.
Roast: Dark Roast House Blend. Great for Espresso meticulous blend of coffee from around the world
Roast: Dark & Medium Blend With both Dark and Medium roasted coffee. Cocoa, caramel, & vanilla tones
Roast: Medium House Breakfast Blend. A smooth blend of coffee from South America
Peru Single Origin
Certification/Grading:FT, Organic Roast: Medium Tasting Profile: Salted caramel, silky sweet, citrus Grower: Cooperativa Agricola de Servicisios Norandino Variety: Caturra, Bourpon, Catuai, Pache, & Catimor Region: Piura, Amazonas, Peru Altitude: 1100-1700 M Soil Type: Clay Minerals Process: Gully washed and dried in the sun.
Mexico Single Origin Certification/Grading: EP, Organic
Roast: Medium Tasting Profile: Chocolate, cinnamon, green apple. Grower: Coffee growers from Chiapas and Oaxaca Variety: Typica, Criollo, Bourbon, Mundo Novo, Caturra Region: Chipias and Oaxaca, Mexico Altitude: 900-1000 M Soil Type: Clay Minerals Process: Fully washed and sun dried.
Bali Single Origin
Certification/Grading: Organic Roast: Med-dark Tasting Profile: Dark chocolate, molasses, brown sugar Grower: Smallholder farmers from Kintamani Variety: Bourbon, Typica, Catimor Region: Kintamani, Bali, Indonesia Altitude: 1200-1600 M Soil Type: Volcanic Loam Process: Hand picked, wet-hulled and dried on raised beds.